EXPLOITING RES POTENTIAL AT GRANOLLERS AND PALOU AREAS
SPAIN, CATALONIA, GRANOLLERS MUNICIPALITY
Biomasa/Bioenergija, Spletna orodja / pametni monitoring
The development of a thermal network, based on forest biomass, to supply 4 Palou's facilities (old schools’ facility, Agriculture Department office, Palou public center and Palou football pitch) has been studied.
The analysis of the local RES potential and the awareness raising activities complementing the pilot action, aimed to boost local energy resources’ use and to motivate the growth of energy related business.
- Unlock local energy investment
- Behavioural change of citizens
- Energy saving of public facilities in rural and suburban area
- Local stakeholders’ engagement in energy saving measures and RES implementation
- RES share increase in the local energy mix
Impacts to be achieved by 2030:
- CO2 emissions saved/y: 202 t
- Thermal energy from RES: 815,523 kWh/y
Read more here