KRNOVO WIND FARM IMPACT - KWFI
OverviewThe action evaluates the effects of a large-scale RES investment (72 MW wind farm), recently developed in Montenegro.
It delivers an economic analysis aiming to assess the sustainability of the wind farm, the impacts in the local economy, environmental and social impact and investigates its contribution to the national goals for RES share and the correlation with the market liberalization in Montenegro.
- GHG emissions reduction
- New jobs & businesses establishment
- Establishment of RES cooperative
- Impact assessment on local economy
- CO2 emissions saved/y: 510,000 t
- Electricity generated from RES: 220,000 MWh/y
Read more here